image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ROHIT KUMAR|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER

A Funny Love Story

(My boyfriend and I are at my house, sitting on the couch. My legs are draped over his lap. I didn’t expect to see my boyfriend that day so I hadn’t shaved in a couple days. He had his hand on my leg.)
Me: “Hey, don’t feel my leg, I haven’t shaved in a couple of days!”
Boyfriend: “Haha, I don’t mind.”
Me: “But it feels prickly and weird. You don’t want to feel my legs.”
Boyfriend: “I didn’t notice. They feel fine, really.”
(I feel my legs.)
Me: “Okay, okay, fine. I guess they’re not that bad. But still.”
Boyfriend: “See? I don’t mind.”
Me: *sarcastically* “Fine, I guess it’s all right.”
Boyfriend: “But that doesn’t give you a free pass not to shave.”
(My boyfriend suddenly realized what he has said and looked up at me. We both immediately burst out laughing.)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment