image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ROHIT KUMAR|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Delhiites enjoy during Winter Carnival and Christmas festival at Dilli Haat in Delhi

Many Dilliwallahs stopped by Dilli Haat to enjoy the ongoing Winter Carnival and Christmas festival, despite the Dilli ki sardi, to shop for gifts and decorations for their homes. Kirti Kashyap, a student, who was at the carnival with her friends, said, "I won a Dilli Haat voucher at the Dilli Ke Pakwaan festival organized by Delhi Tourism. I bought a lot of Christmas decorations for my tree." Praveen Robert, who was busy buying handmade candles, said, "My mom is very fond of candles, so I've bought few with rose petals for her."

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment