image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M ROHIT KUMAR|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Transgender candidate from Mangolpuri

harrison.rohitkumar@gmail.com
New Delhi , 30 December
With the Delhi Assembly polls just a week away, candidates are leaving no stones unturned in the campaign. A unique feature of this Delhi Assembly elections is that a transgender  is contesting from Mangolpuri assembly segment. Ramesh Chandra Kinnar alias Lily has been given ticket by the Indian Bahujan Samaj Wadi Party (IBSP). Dr Rajkumar Gautam, national president of IBSP said, "We have given 5 per cent reservation to transgenders,."
Chandra said, "Till now my election campaign has got full support from people. I am the only candidate in this election without money but I will contest. I am not like AAP which asks for donation. I spend my own money." Lily said, "I have seen the poor condition of the people in the constituency. Atrocities on women have not changed in the constituency. Development is only on paper. People have been cheated by the govt, that is why I am contesting this election".

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment